Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today I'm listening to Wilco's Yankee Hotel Foxtrot; it's been a long while since they've graced my work playlist but it's the perfect soundtrack for this grey, mellow Wednesday afternoon.



I also managed to read this awesome blog Tiny-Ass Apartment in it's entirety; I can't wait to move into my next (undoubtedly small) place in a few months and start decorating! There are some really great ideas and I had to stop myself from purchasing room dividers and Ikea furniture on the spot, since I have no idea what type of space I'm about to land in. Check out the latest entry - it's a teeny-tiny French apartment. And by teeny-tiny I mean 134 square feet. I can't imagine living in such a small place (hula hooping inside would be out of the question!) but the architect who fixed it up managed to make it a lovely space. I'd feel like I was living on a boat if that were my place. And this couch/bunk bed transformers-ish thing.. so rad!



In other news: scooter weather has finally arrived! Now if it would just quit raining...

No comments:

Post a Comment