Wednesday, March 17, 2010

gratuitous cuteness

If I ever happen to find myself planning a wedding, Eunice and Daniel's wedding featured on Martha Stewart Weddings is right up my alley. It's so whimsical and fun! I am not a fan of traditional weddings; this one was exactly perfect.



And oh my lord, her dress. I'd get married tomorrow if I could have that dress. Not to mention the crowns and fake 'staches they were sporting at the reception! Swoon. What an adorable couple! More at Hello!Lucky.

Between Alice in Wonderland and that wedding dress, I've decided I need to stop effing around and take sewing lessons. Only problem is I live in Nashville and I'm fairly sure those don't exist here, as I've yet to stumble across them. Anyone around here know something I don't?

No comments:

Post a Comment