Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stepped off the plane at LAX

I accidentally deleted the first paragraph of this post and I'm too tired to try to re-do it. So you get the abridged version of the LA trip. (The first paragraph wasn't all that exciting anyway. Promise.)

Highlights:

The Waffle - Home of the Waffle Sandwich, my new favorite food. SO GOOD!
Cat & Fiddle Pub - If I lived in LA this would be my weeknight hang for sure. The outside patio is perfect and they have great beer, as any self-respecting pub should. 
The Griffith Observatory - We hiked to the Observatory from our hotel and saw a show in the planetarium; I geeked out because they filmed Rebel Without A Cause there. Hiking in shorts in February? Yes, please, and thanks.
My House - Drinks and dancing. Two of my favorite things!
The Velvet Margarita Cantina - besides having a totally fabulous name, it had blue velvet booths and $5 margaritas and burritos the size of my head. 
Native Boutique - Four words: Twenty Dollar Sale Rack. Not to mention beautiful clothes that one else in Nashville is wearing. It's our little secret, ok? 







P.S. On an un-LA-related note, I got bangs. I haven't had bangs since, oh, middle school. But I love 'em! Everyone run to the salon and get bangs right now! I'm serious, it's so much fun. Why didn't I do this like 5 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment